Step 1: Plan It Out
In this case, I'm going to have a graveyard with a variety of different things. I'll include graves, dummies and a hearse. You don't necessarily need any dummies or cars, but it sure does make your graveyard stand out a lot more than any other one.
- Try not to have to much of a variety.
- Don't add too much. It can get to look sloppy.
Step 2: Add Your Graves
- You might want to have a variety of graves (different shapes, different sayings).
- It's always nice to have graves that talk, light up, ect.
- Don't put too many graves in one spot. Spread it out.
Step 3: Add Your Dummies
- Just like graves, its always nice to have a variety,
- You don't have to put all your dummies out at once. In my case, I'm only putting the front lawn dummies up, then the dummy in the hearse up later. (No picture, sorry).
- Old people are scarier. :)