Step 1: Cutting the Turtleneck
2. Then cut all the way up the front.
3. Cut the bottom section off starting 2 inches below the armpit.
4. Cut both arms into three-quarter sleeves.
Step 2: Serging the Edges
6. Make the sleeves tighter by serging along the bottom of the sleeves and the side of the shirt.
7. Serge along the top of the sleeve, stopping where the collar starts.
8. Serge around the opening of both sleeves.
Step 3: Creating the Sash
10. Serge the sections together one by one until you have a sash that you can wrap around your midsection twice, then tie in a bow and have extra hanging down.
Step 4: Attaching the Sash to the Shrug
12. Serge the sash and shrug together starting at the very end of one side of the sash and going all the way to the other end.
13. Serge all along the bottom of the sash and down both ends.
14. And you are so finished! Now just go rock it with your bad self!