1) One or two pieces of printer paper.
3) Pen or pencil
4) One paper clip
5) Scotch Tape
Step 2: The Center Line
Step 3: The Point of the Aircraft
2) Do this step for both sides of the aircraft.
3) Ensure the point is crisp and sharp.
Step 4: The Engineering of the Point
Step 5: The Body of the Plane
Step 6: The New Point
2) Mark a black line in the center approximately one inch from the front of the aircraft.
3) Refold the point of the aircraft from that line back into a sharp point now portruding from the blunt fold.
Step 7: The Coming Wings
2) Mark a black line at the top of the point of the aircraft.
3) Mark another black line at the top rear of the aircraft about one inch from the back.
Step 8: The Wing Structure I
2) Fold this half of the aircraft along that line; this fold creates part of the first wing.
Step 9: The Wing Structure II
2) Repeat the process to create part of the second wing.