1) One or two pieces of printer paper.
3) Pen or pencil
4) One paper clip
5) Scotch Tape
Step 1: The First Fold
Step 2: The Center Line
Step 3: The Point of the Aircraft
2) Do this step for both sides of the aircraft.
3) Ensure the point is crisp and sharp.
Step 4: The Engineering of the Point
Step 5: The Body of the Plane
Step 6: The New Point
2) Mark a black line in the center approximately one inch from the front of the aircraft.
3) Refold the point of the aircraft from that line back into a sharp point now portruding from the blunt fold.
Step 7: The Coming Wings
2) Mark a black line at the top of the point of the aircraft.
3) Mark another black line at the top rear of the aircraft about one inch from the back.
Step 8: The Wing Structure I
2) Fold this half of the aircraft along that line; this fold creates part of the first wing.
Step 9: The Wing Structure II
2) Repeat the process to create part of the second wing.
Step 10: The Compression
Step 11: The Flaps
2) Mark a small black line approximately one inch from the bottom of the aircraft's rear.
3) Mark another smile black line approximately two inches from the bottom of the aircraft's rear.
4) Repeat this process for the other wing, as well.
5) Use your scissors to lightly cut into the aircraft approximately 1/3 inch along both lines to create the flaps of the aircraft.
Step 12: The Wings
2) Mark a small black line one inch behind the main point of the aircraft just behind the second small vertical fold.
3) Turn your attention to the rear of the aircraft.
4) Mark a small black line 1/4 inch from the bottom rear of the aircraft.
5) Connect these two points with another line.
6) Repeat this process on the other side of the aircraft.
7) Fold each flap of the aircraft along these lines to create the main wings.
Step 13: The Tightening Steps
2) Tape the rear of the aircraft together using your Scotch Tape.
3) Paperclip the front of the aircraft to add weight and clip the sides together.
Step 14: The Finished Product!
The aircraft is finshed! Congratulations and enjoy piloting it around the house and outside.