With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Begin with the right supplies: 1) One or two pieces of printer paper. 2) Scissors 3) Pen or pencil 4) One paper clip 5) Scotch Tape
Fold the paper lengthwise in the hot-dog-fold.
Open the paper and draw a line down the crease of the fold. This will help with alignment during the following step.
1) Shape the nose of the aircraft by creating a triangle from each side toward the center line. 2) Do this step for both sides of the aircraft. ...
Fold the point of the aircraft towards the rear so that the front of the aircraft is now blunt.
Refold the aircraft into the original hot-dog-fold to ensure that the newly formed front of the aircraft maintains the fold's crispness.
1) Reopen the aircraft from the hot-dog-fold. 2) Mark a black line in the center approximately one inch from the front of the aircraft. 3) Refold the point ...
1) Refold the aircraft back into the hot-dog-fold. 2) Mark a black line at the top of the point of the aircraft. 3) Mark another black line at ...
1) Connect the two points with a black line running diagonally across the aircraft's main frame. 2) Fold this half of the aircraft along that line; this fold ...
1) Flip the aircraft over to the other side. 2) Repeat the process to create part of the second wing.
Using a book or flat object, firmly press the various components and folds of the aircraft.
1) Turn your attention to the rear of the aircraft. 2) Mark a small black line approximately one inch from the bottom of the aircraft's rear. 3) Mark ...
1) Turn your attention to the front of the aircraft. 2) Mark a small black line one inch behind the main point of the aircraft just behind the ...
1) The aircraft is almost complete. 2) Tape the rear of the aircraft together using your Scotch Tape. 3) Paperclip the front of the aircraft to add weight ...
Fold the edges of the wings down to create aeronautical landing gear that stablizes the aircraft in flight and prevents it from spinning out of control. The aircraft ...
Jet Stream Paper Airplaneby redshoeman
How to Make Basic Paper Airplaneby Niraj.Deshmukh
jet fighter-2by Im_legend
Mig-29 Fulcrum Paper Jetby TriKdAnG
How to Make the Bottlenose Paper Airplaneby sparms
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.