Also find the tutorial and paracord supplies like kits and cord here: http://www.paravival.com/how-tos/bracelets/two-color-cobra.
Find me on Facebook to check out my latest projects and blog posts!
My other Instructables:
Quick Release Survival Bracelet Instructable
Single Color Survival Bracelet Instructable
Step 1: What you’ll need.
• Plastic side release buckle
• Ruler/tape measure (not shown)
• Scotch tape (not shown)
Step 2: Measuring your wrist
2. With a marker, make a line directly across the strings/ropes. See next image below for example.
3. I’ve darkened the lines in a photo editing software so you can see an example in part 3 of the diagram.
4. Now straighten out your string/rope and measure from mark to mark. I drew lines on the piece of paper underneath to help show my marks. My wrist is an 8" wrist as shown below.
Step 3: Cutting your cord, and melting ends.
• Once this is done you must melt the ends so they don’t fray.
• If the internal string, or the “guts” of the cord is exposed a bit, simply cut about a centimeter of the cord off at the end to enable a clean burn.
1. With your lighter, apply the flame for about 3-4 seconds rotating the cord to get an even burn.
2. Once the end is beginning to melt with your fingertips or some pliers squeeze down so it becomes somewhat flat. This will help you when threading your cord through your buckles.