YOU WILL NEED:
-an Apple computer with Apple Mail 2.0-3.x
-an Internet connection.
-an existing Gmail account.
HOW TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE CORRECT VERSION OF APPLE MAIL (2.0):
1. Open the APPLE MAIL APPLICATION.
-The mail icon will be on your desktop. This looks like a postage stamp with an eagle on it.
-If you cannot find Apple Mail, search for the application using the magnifying glass on the top right corner.
2. Click MAIL on top left of the computer screen.
-A drop down menu will appear.
3. Select ABOUT MAIL from the drop down menu.
4. A pop up screen should come up stating what version of Apple Mail you have.
5. If you have Apple Mail 2.0 or any Apple Mail 3.X , then you can manually follow this tutorial.
6. Exit out of all windows.