Step 1: What Ya Will Be Usin'!
A PSP usb cable
Software: PSPKVM (http://www.pspkvm.com/(Click On Downloads)
Optional: Java Games (http://www.getjar.com/software/Sony-Ericsson/W850i)
Opera Mini (http://www.getjar.com/products/3334/OperaMiniWebbrowser)
Get these things before you continue...
Step 2: Install PSPKVM
Depending on what firmware you have or just try each of them and see if they work.
Heres A Video: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2vcj9s2&s=5
Step 3: Using PSPKVM!
- Run PSPKVM on your PSP
- Click Find Applications (By Pressing Start)
- Then Click Install from memory stick ( by pressing start )
- Then Go into whatever folder your java files are in ( press O )
- Then press your java game/app ( by pressing start )
- Then click J2ME standard (480*272) ( by pressing O )
Step 4: Before you try to use anything!
- Exit The Application ( if you are on one ) and :
2-Go to network set up. Press start to launch
3- click your network name. Press start
4- wait for it to finish and click done. Press start
5-Press Select to go back to the main page
6- Start opera mini!
Note : Your network needs to be configured on your PSP before you do it.