Introduction: Remove//Change Background in Photoshop
Watch The Video.
Step 1: Open Image in PS
- Open image in PS
- Zoom in using zoom tool
- Click on the Quick selection tool
- Customize tool size (size you want)
Step 2: Quick Tool Selection Process
- Just click on the parts you wanna keep
- When you're done go to Refine Edge
- Select Smart Radius & customize radius
- Adjust smooth...contrast (make your edges smoother) - then click OK
- Go Edit Copy....Edit Paste or SHORTCUT KEYBOARD OPTIONS:
CTRL + C = Copy CTRL + V = Paste
- Deselect /turn off lsmall eye icon) background image
Step 3: TIPS for Quick Selection Tool Process
Step 4: Upload Your New Background Image - the Final Result
- Upload Your New Background Image
- Go to Edit-Free Transform and transform (resize) your new background image
- When you're done click apply
- Crop background image
- Adjust color correction
- Add sand parts from your original background to your new one
- Save final result image
Watch My Youtube Video.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.