Alrighty, you're about to shave, but wait, you don't know how? Or you do, but you need some pointers. And you definitely don't want any funny little bumps. Here's what you need, but there are more complex things if you wanna go further than these basics.
- Hair that needs removin
- A razor (Not electric). Any old bic or cheapo will do, though if you wanna get fancy you can buy one of those ten bladed Gillette's that vaguely resemble an onion slicer.
- Shaving Cream. Again, you don't need anything expensive, but you can always shell out
- more cash if you wanna for gels or the like.
- A sink, or some other water holder. No need for fancy.
- Washcloth. Not exactly necessary, but it beats using your hands to wipe your face.
- Scissors. Again, really not needed, but nice for whacking down the major shrubbery before
- you mow it.
- Aftershave. Makes you smell nice, and helps kill anything nasty on your face.
- Mirror. Almost needed. If you're good you can do without it, but I wholly recommend being able to see yourself while you work.
Once you've got what you need, all you really have to do is go ahead and fill your sink up with some nice warm water and plug that drain.