Update: Now with 50% more rambling about shaving tools! Bullets now included.
Step 1: Get your stuff ready!
- Hair that needs removin
- A razor (Not electric). Any old bic or cheapo will do, though if you wanna get fancy you can buy one of those ten bladed Gillette's that vaguely resemble an onion slicer.
- Shaving Cream. Again, you don't need anything expensive, but you can always shell out
- more cash if you wanna for gels or the like.
- A sink, or some other water holder. No need for fancy.
- Washcloth. Not exactly necessary, but it beats using your hands to wipe your face.
- Scissors. Again, really not needed, but nice for whacking down the major shrubbery before
- you mow it.
- Aftershave. Makes you smell nice, and helps kill anything nasty on your face.
- Mirror. Almost needed. If you're good you can do without it, but I wholly recommend being able to see yourself while you work.