Introduction: How to Take a Great Photo of Your Pet
It can be hard to get your pet to pose pretty for a picture. I tried everything with my over active Holly monster dog and here are some of my best photo tips! - Woof!!!
1. Wash fluffy the night before and don’t over feed your pet before your photo shoot.
A clean and happy fuzzy wazzy should be a little more easier for you to work with.
2. Take poopykins outside. Natural light will prevent the crazy glowing eyes.
3. Make your pet stand out. If you have a small pet, place your pet on a table with a bright colored cloth. For larger pets, find a plain wall or background.
4. Get the shot. You may have to lay on the ground, stand on a chair, hide in your car or any number of other crazy things to get the shot or your pet looking cute.
5. Show off your pets photos to all your friends and tell them about this instructable.
Best of luck!!!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.