Note: This is for Windows 7.
Step 1: Materials Needed
- One Laptop
- One Xbox 360
- One Ethernet Cable (The one that came with your Xbox will work, but it's short.)
- Wireless Internet connection
Step 2: What to Do
1. Plug you Ethernet cable into your laptop and your Xbox 360
2. Second, you'll need to open up the start button
3. Then click Control Panel
4. Choose Network and Internet
5. Choose Network and Sharing Center
6. On the left side, choose Change Adapter Settings
7. Control click both of the files that are here
8. Right-Click one of them and click Bridge Connections
9. A new file should appear and now you have wireless Xbox Live!
If you wish to un-bridge the two, then you just need to delete the Network Bridge connection. Enjoy your new adapter!