Step 1: The Crust
-1.25 cups of finely shredded graham cracker crumbs*
-1/4 cup of sugar
-1 stick of butter or margarine ( i used margarine, i couldn't find the butter)
*you can crush your own, i used pre-crushed because it was simple and cheap.
1. Wash your hands!!! Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Melt your butter/margarine in a bowl ( I just put it in the microwave for 15 seconds)
3. Get a mixing bowl and combine sugar and crumbs; mix thoroughly.
4. Dump the butter/margarine (melted) in.
5. Stir well with a spoon until even consistency ( you can use hands to mix, it may work better)
6. Mold into pie pan using fingers and hands, make sure it is even thickness throughout pan (hold up to light if you have a Pyrex clear pan to see thickness) get edges!! not the lip of the pie pan though.
7. Once oven is pre-heated, stick it in for 8 min.
8. Take it out and let it air cool a little.
9. Put it in the refrigerator for an hour at least.
A lazy alternative is to go to the store and get a pre made one. Trust me, it wont taste nearly as good!!! Besides that is cheating;)