YouTube |blip.tv | MP4 | Subscribe in iTunes
This week, Etsy How-Tuesday presents Virginia Griswold. Today we're going to learn how to make ornaments out of teacups, or any kind of small porcelain object you can find or recycle. Hang them on your tree!
- Teacup or porcelain objects
- Dremel tool
- Diamond tipped dremel bits
- A container filled with water
Steps for Making Porcelain Ornaments
- Submerge your porcelain object in a container of water
- Put a mark where you are going to drill a hole
- Drill a hole
- Cut a length of beaded string and remove some of the beads
- Put a beaded string through the hole and tie a knot
Watch more how-to videos and check out these how-to projects too!
Sign up for Virginia's Holiday Teacup Ornament Workshop at the Etsy Labs December 11, 2008!