- (Twisting the Whisker Wire)
- To make our whiskers a tad more stiff we will double up the wire. To do this cut your wire into two 60 cm lengths.
- Secure one end of the wires in a vise. and the other end in the chuck of a drill (squeezing the two pieces together so when you turn the drill on it twists the wire)
- Sandwich one 15mm bolt, between the two wires 30cm from the end.
- Turn the drill on and go until the wire is tightly twisted, with the 15mm bolt secured in the middle.
- (Bending the Whiskers)
- Print out the whisker bending guide (04-WHIS-Whisker Bending Guide.pdf)
- Bend your wire into the pattern (I used a pair of needle nose pliers)
(no need to fret about being precise, the included pattern is one which works well but any number will suffice)