Introduction: How to Anchor an Artificial Boxwood Ball to a Wicker Planter
1 - Assembled artificial boxwood ball
1 - Wicker planter
2 - 6.5 inch zip-ties
1 - Section lightweight metal chain
• Attach zip-tie to the bottom of the artificial boxwood ball
• Measure from anchor point inside wicker planter and cut chain to length
• Attach chain to zip tie on ball
• Attach second zip-tie to the anchor point and run it though bottom of chain
• Reach through the bottom of planter and pull zip tie tight to secure ball
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.