1. Best for: Anyone.
2. Brush size is important: A medium-sized brush allows control of color and shading.
3. Get vertical: Hold brush vertically and dab color onto cheeks.
4. Easy does it: Start lightly and build to desired intensity.
1. Best for: Dry or mature skin.
2. Finger fun: Apply color with middle finger. Start at the base of apple of cheek and blend upwards and outwards.
3. Ring it: Use ring finger to blend edges.
1. Best for: Oilier skin.
2. More finger fun: Apply to back of hand to use as a palette.
3. Blend: Apply much like cream blush starting at the base of cheek apple and blending upwards and outwards.
4. Work fast: Liquid blush dries quickly.
Tip: Use a light hand and slowly build intensity until desired shade. Otherwise, you could end up looking like a clown!