1. Foundation: Apply it only where you need for soft coverage.
2. Sheer wash for lids: Look for one that's close to your skin tone, but with a little iridescence. Don't forget to highlight the browbone. Here we used CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast Shadow.
3. Gel blush: A sheer gel or cream blush will ensure you look naturally flushed.
4. Stunning Stains: Long-lasting lip stains don't have to be reapplied (which would negate your whole natural ""thing,"" right?) and are sheer enough to look as if your lips just happen to be pink. One of our favorites is CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain.
5 Well-groomed brows: Make sure your brows are groomed and in good condition. Fake fuller eyebrows and fill in sparse spots with a matching brow pencil. Follow with a clear brow gel to hold.
6. Concealer: By applying cover-up last, you ensure you won't blend it away throughout your application procedure.