Introduction: How to Apply Sparkly Holiday Makeup
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Apply-Sparkly-Holiday-Makeup Create a pretty, festive makeup look that's perfect for holiday parties and New Year's Eve bashes without going overboard.
1. Create a flawless canvas: Start out with a great canvas of foundation and concealer in your exact skin tone shade.
2. Shimmer up your lids: Apply a little shimmery neutral eye shadow, like CoverGirl Smoky Shadow Blast all over the lid.
3. Add some sparkle to your lash line: Line eyes with a liquid sparkly eyeliner.
4. Extend the gleam to your eyelids: Using your fingers, apply a bit of loose glitter pigment to your eyelid up to the crease.
5. Get cheeky: Apply a simple cream blush in an unobtrusive color so that it doesn't detract from your eyes and lips.
6. Stain your lips: Apply a berry-tinted lip stain such as CoverGirl Outlast Lipstain all over lips for long lasting coverage.
7. Add glimmer and shine:Slick on a swipe of pink gloss with shimmer on top to hydrate your lips.
TIPS: Invest in two separate duos of foundation and concealer, one for winter and one for summer as your skin tone differs by a couple of shades. Always top lip stain with something hydrating to keep lips from drying out, either a balm or a gloss.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.