Applying a hair mask once a week is a good way to treat and replenish your hair. Here Nuy is using Pantene 2 Minute Moisture Mask.
1. Start with Clean, Wet Hair: Make sure to comb out any tangles and put a protective towel over your shoulders.
2. Apply the Mask to Your Hair: If you have fine or oily hair, only apply mask to the body of the hair, not the roots or scalp. For thicker or dry hair you can apply all over. Massage the mask in gently.
3. Wrap Hair with a Towel or Turban.
4. Let Hair Set for Two Minutes: Use a blow-dryer on a low setting to help set.
5. Rinse Hair with Cold Water: Cold water seals the hair cuticle and makes hair shiny.