Introduction: How to Bake a Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. pour the mixture into a large bowl.
3. add 1 and 1/3 cup of water
4. add 1/2 a cup of vegetable oil
5. 3 eggs
6. mix for 30 seconds on low with a blender, or for 5 minutes by hand.
7. Pour into a 9x13 inch metal pan.
8. bake for 30-32 minutes or when you think its finished.
(test with tooth pick, if it has residual mix cook longer, if not its done.)
OPTIONAL: If your parents don't like icing or want the extra calories, icing is not needed, or only on half of the cake as shown.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.