Small DIY solar panel for Solar RV heating can be built in several hours and see almost instantly how the system will perform in real conditions. You only need to bring the panel inside the vehicle and direct it toward the sun.
Have in mind to park the RV in correct spot and direction, with windshield facing the side where sun will come out in the morning. And there you have it, a very simple but extremely efficient car, RV, truck, boat cabin solar heating device!
Step 1: Parts List for Solar RV Heating Panel
Parts specification for Solar RV Heating DIY Project:
- 15 beer cans, preferably larger (o.5 liter)
- Few cardboard boxes, preferably with thicker sides
- Piece of glass, lexan or plexiglass
- Cooler fan recovered from an old PC power supply
- 12 Volt Car power plug if you want to preheat your RV, or
- 12 Volt PV solar panel if you want to preheat your car with automatic on/off function
Check for more details on www.freeonplate.com/examples-of-diy-solar-panels/