Introduction: How to Build a Romantic Date Night Fort
Learn how to make a romantic fort for your next date night! Watch the quick and fun video for a thorough walk through of how to create the fort with Annie. Whether it's Valentine's day, an anniversary, or a spontaneous date, your significant other is sure to love it!
Step 1: Gather Materials!
Materials you'll need for this epic fort:
- a ton of bed sheets (the more light weight, the better)
- clothes pins
- wall hooks
- styrofoam tubes or swimming noodles
- construction paper
- comfy blankets
- TV (optional)
- couch (optional)
- lots of love <3
Step 2: Hang Wall Hooks
Hang wall hooks where you want the corners of your fort to be
Step 3: Tie String Around the Styrofoam Tubes
The tubes will support the weight of the sheets for your fort
Step 4: Tie the String and Tubes to the Wall Hooks
Step 5: Drape Sheets and Secure Them With Clothes Pins
Step 6: Make Paper Hearts to Decorate
To make a paper heart:
- Fold a piece of construction paper in half
- Cut half of a heart shape, keep the crease of the paper in the center of the heart
- Tape string onto the heart
- Hang hearts in the fort
Step 7: Make a Heart Garland
Make a heart garland to wrap along the outside of the fort
- Measure the string along along the fort to see how long you want the garland to be
- Tape the hearts on to the string
- Hang the garland!
Step 8: Lay a Soft Cozy Blanket on to the Floor
Step 9: Add Snuggly Pillows for Maximum Comfort
Step 10: Enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.