Ok, welcome to my first Instructable! I thought I would make it something simple, and I just made some cute little vibrobots so why not do it about them?
The cross shaped one would have moved so much more, but the battery is running out. I'm sure both of them would move much, much more if they were smaller.
Step 1: Items
Ok, so to build these cute critters you will need...
- Foam Tape
- Vibrating Motor / Motor with an offset weight (a small one)
- Long nosed pliers
- Soldering iron and lead solder
- Watch battery (whatever size you want)
- And some normal sticky tape/cellotape/Scotch tape
- Optional: Braided wire, to wrap the cross-style bot on the join
You could add other cool stuff to them, like googly eyes/antennae etc.