Step 2: What to wear...
- Under Armor. It's light and will either keep you cool or keep you warm.
- Motocross/Paintball jersey. They are both a good long sleeve top that can breathe, or have room to add layers underneathe (depends on your climate)
- Soft elbow and knee pads. They dont hamper mobility and keep you comfy. Plus TRY biting through them.
- A solid pair of cargos. Light and have lots of storage space.
- A good headband. To keep the sweat out of your eyes.
- Waterproof hiking boots (broken in). You'll be on your feet a lot.
- Set of goggles that won't fog. Either snowboard, paintball or motocross will do.
- Bandana. to cover your nose and mouth. Things will get messy.
- Good set of gloves. Again motocross or paintball will do.
And keep in mind if it's cold out you'll need to dress/pack accordingly. Just keep in mind to cover up.