Today I'm gonna teach you how to catch and care for crawdads.
Step 1: Stuff You're Gonna Need
- Rainboots or hip waders
- Butterfly net (short net)
- Tupperware containers (medium size, one for each crawdad)
- Pepperoni (not off a pizza)
- A creek
- A little bit of patience
Step 2: Safety
2. If you see one of said water snakes in your immediate area, get the heck out of the water.
3. Fish in safe water (no strong current, uncontaminated, and so forth)
4. Don't actually grab the crawdads without adequately thick gloves, or painful pinching may insue.
5. Shower afterwards, because you WILL get creek water on you (if you wear rainboots, they will likely be filled up with water before you go home).
Step 3: Catching the Crawdad
Do not put two crawdads in the same container, or they will fight to the death.