With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
In this instructable i will be showing how to clean your 3ds! ...
2. Cleaning (1) 1) Take Your Glass Cleaner and Spray a Little on your micro fiber towel.
3. Now You Want to Clean the Inner bottom body Of the 3ds 1)Take the towel and try to get all around the buttons and everything.
4. Take any of your screen protectors off (Optional) 1) Remove with your stylus your screen protector. After its off try cleaning the screen protector with the micro ...
5. This is the same as the others but make sure you spray the towel again and use the duster . 1) Make sure you clean the inner ...
6. This is the outer body of the 3ds this will be the most finger print prone area. 1) Still using the towel which can be sprayed again rub ...
Tutorial : How to setup and use MT-Card for playing 3ds games on N3DS/XL V4.5-4.1by rinley
Toturial: How to setup r4i gold 3ds cart?by Hensleyr
Nintendo 3DS XL Leather Caseby BeavisChrist
Tatted Maskby TotusMel
Ducktape Spike Braceletby orangenicole3
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »