Step 1: Gather the Materials
- Benelli Super Vinci
- Break Free CLP cleaner (or similar gun cleaner that cleans, lubricates, and protects your shotgun)
- Remington Rem Oil (or similar gun oil that oils and lubricates your shotgun)
- 12-guage gun barrel sock
- Cloth rag
NOTE: The last four materials on the list can be found at your local gunsmith or superstore.
Step 2: Disassemble the Shotgun
WARNING: Before disassembling the shotgun, be sure it is unloaded and the safety is on.
1. Hold the shotgun with both hands.
2. Press the button on the bottom side of the forearm module while simultaneously twisting the magazine cap counterclockwise.
3. Set the Forearm Module aside.
4. Hold the Buttstock firmly while twisting the Barrel counterclockwise to disconnect barrel from Buttstock.