- paper (a thicker sketchbook paper, or card stock)
- pencil (you can use your fancy drawing pencils, or a simple every day pencil)
- Ultra Fine Point Sharpie Marker (the kind you can pick up in any office store)
- Scanner (and the basic knowledge to use it)
- Gimp (and the basic knowledge to use it)
Step 1: Making the Doodle
Don’t worry about getting your doodle perfect – I usually leave a lot of my sketch lines. We’ll erase these later so it’s okay. I also don’t put in the finer details until after the main inking is done.