Introduction: How to Connect to Your Raspberry Pi Robot With a Tablet or Phone
Cinch is the perfect operating system if you want to us your Raspberry Pi Robot with a phone or tablet. By simply adding a keyboard and mouse to your tablet, you can control robots, program robots, and do everything you might want to with the Raspberry Pi.
You can purchase an SD Card with Cinch already installed from Dexter Industries.You can also download Cinch for FREE here and use our instructions for installing the software on your 8 GB microSD Card here.
Step 1: You Will Need . . .
Step 2: Setup the Hardware
Once you have the necessary supplies, you can begin connecting!
1. Power up the Raspberry Pi running the Cinch Operating system.
2. Connect your wireless mouse and keyboard receiver to your OTG Cable.
3. Connect your OTG Cable to your tablet.
Step 3: Connect Wirelessly
4. Connect your tablet to “dex” over wifi. You should be able to find it in the list of available wifi SSID on your tablet.
5. In your browser, enter “http://10.10.10.10” with your keyboard.
6. Select noVNC and Login! The standard password is “robots1234”
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.