Introduction: How to Connecting PS4 on CRT TV
Sony PlayStation's has eliminated a analog RCA input, CRT TV owners cannot plug in the PS4 to tube-television because PS4 only one video outputs, HDMI. Keep in mind CRT TV is cheapest price on this television, but this television type do not support High Definition.
Step 1: Prepare Equipment for This Task
- CRT TV
- PlayStation 4
- HDMI cable
- AV cable
- HDMI-to-AV converter
- RF modulator (for TV doesn't have AV inputs)
Step 2: Connect PS4 to CRT TV
1. Unpack the HDMI-to-AV converter.
2. Connect the PS4 to HDMI-to-AV converter using a HDMI cable.
3. Connect the CRT TV to HDMI-to-AV converter using a AV cable.
4. Now, connect adapter to HDMI-to-AV converter to electrical plug.
5. Turn on the PS4, converter, and CRT TV.
6. Set input to AV1/VIDEO.
Have a nice play...