Introduction: How to Copy Objects
The following information is a single lesson in a larger Tinkercad project. Check out this and more projects on Tinkercad.
There are a few different ways to make a copy of an object. This lesson will focus on making a copy while moving or rotating an object.
- Find the bed and select it.
- Move the bed inside the bedroom.
- This RV also has space above the driver, called a loft. This is where another bed can go.
- With the bed selected, holding ALT before you left click and while you move the bed will make and move a copy of the bed. Hold ALT+move the bed using the black arrow to move a copy above the original.
- Rotate the copied bed 90 degrees and move it into place.
- Continue to the next lesson.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.