A few simple tips to improving your photos on Instagram.
Step 1: How to Create Good Instagram Photos
We all know how important social media is these days. Considering Instagram is a photo sharing application, the images you place online are going serious influence you online presence and credibility, especially if your a small business or you're trying to grow your following. One important thing everyone can pretty much do instantly is to improve your posts on Instagram.
Simply check out my quick three and a half minute video above to get a few tips that will help you take better photos on Instagram.
1. Use a birds eye view of products/overlays.
2. Always use as much natural light as possible.
3. Use a background that matches your outfit/product.
4. Where there's not enough lighting. Use your friends/other people phone lights.
5. Use the built in grid feature to make sure your photos line up straight.
6. Girls... Absolutely no duck faces!
If you're interested you can find more useful Instagram tips on my site.