Introduction: How to Create Two Modern Hair Buns
Want to class up your bun? Watch this video on how to do two different modern buns.
Look 1: Low Braided Hair Bun
1. Brush Out Hair.
2. Gather Hair and Braid. Begin braid at the nape of your neck. Secure.
Tip: Flatten out the braid by rubbing together with your fingers.
3. Roll the Braid. Begin at bottom and roll braid up towards your neck.
4. Bobby Pin the Braid. Begin at the bottom of the braid and continue pinning around until secure.
5. Finish with Hairspray. Here we're using Herbal Essences Body Envy.
Look 2: High Top-Knot Bun
1. Gather Hair Together. Pull hair into a high ponytail.
Tip: It's okay if there are a few bumps and if it is a little messy. We're going for that look.
2. Tease the Ponytail. Grab 2" sections and tease.
Tip: Don't forget to tease ends of hair.
3. Create Top Bun. Wrap hair around base of ponytail to create the look you want.
4. Bobby Pin the Bun.
5. Finish with Hairspray.
6. Top Off with Edgy Lips. Here we used Cover Girl Jumbo Glass Balm.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.