Step 1: In Use
You can use them differently, but this is my way of using them.
Step 2: Pieces
Step 3: Assemble- the Skeleton
1) Attach a hip piece, a hand piece, and a connecting rod together to get a pelvic.
2) Connect a sheen piece to the pelvic to get a neck, chest, and pelvic.
3) Next, is the shoulders, connect two necks with connecters to the back of the chest.
When done, you have your Frame.
The frame should bend back and fort, as a real spine. And the shoulders will move the same way as yours do, up and down.
Step 4: Assemble- Arms, Legs and Head
2) Connect the arms and sheen pieces to the thighs and biceps.
3) Finally, connect the feet the the legs, and the head to the neck.
When done, your frame/ body is finished.
The arms and legs should bend like yours, and the head will be able to rotate side to side and up and down.
Step 5: Assemble- Extras
On mine, I put on armor, clothes, and magnets on the feet for grip.
And you can add different heads as while. Your puppet can look different by adding different things.
The puppet a can also look like you.
Step 6: The Movie
I also added different puppets for this film.