With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Click This Link >> http://www.co.cc
1) Insert your domain, like on picture 2) after entering the name 3) Click "check availability"
4) after clicking the "Check Availability" and will appear as shown 5) Click the "Continue to registration"
6) after Clicking the "Continue to registration" 7) and will appear like this 8) if you do not already have an account www.co.cc, you can register here > ...
9) if the domain is still available, then your domain is successfully registered, such as the picture below 10) and the next, Click "Setup"
11) enter this words: Name server 1 : dns1.freehostia.com Name server 2 : dns2.freehostia.com 12) Click Setup
12) Enter this Word: Host : www.enter-your-domain.co.cc * TTL : 1D Type: CNAME Value: ghs.google.com * : enter the domain that you have created 13) and Click ''Setup"
Make a Website: 1) Login to Blogger.com 2) go to blogs that have been made 3) and next, go to Setting > Other > Publishing 4) Click " ...
How to Create a Websiteby bhills1
How to make a websiteby steven1324
How to get all the website designing/coding tools you need - for free!by CreativeTiffany
How to Create a Wedding Planning Website Using Wix.comby aryoung1993
Create A Website Using iWebby aimeesara
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »