Introduction: How to Crochet a Bracelet
Here's an inexpensive thing to make that have very easy steps to crocheting a bracelet.
- Crocheting Hook
- Crochet Yarn
Step 1: How to Start Off...
- Get a piece of the yarn then do a slip knot.
- Put it on the crochet hook and pull both ends of the yarn tight.
Step 2: Next...
The next steps are pretty simple!
- Grab the yarn that is still connected to the rest of the yarn.
- Go around the hook counter clockwise.
- Drag the yarn down with the hook into the loop and out.
- Repeat step 4 until the yarn can go around your wrist.
Step 3: After That...
Once the yarn goes around your wrist, it's time to make your bracelet thicker!
- Make another extra loop.
- With the loops you were doing before, put the hook in one loop.
- Get a piece of yarn and go around the hook counterclockwise.
- Pull it under the loop then get a piece of yarn and go around the hook again.
- Again get a piece of yarn and do the same thing to the other loop.
- Continue these steps until the bracelet is thicker.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.