This crochet pattern is simple but it uses #10 crochet thread which can be difficult for beginners. It is to make a tiny teddy bear of about 2 inches tall. This little guys is perfect for doll houses or as gifts or as a new little friend for yourself. If you are a veteran crocheter this Teddy will not take long,and if you are a beginner this is the perfect pattern to challenge yourself with. The stitches are simple and repetitive but the embroidery and assembly can frustrate anyone so practice your deep breathing.
The pattern calls for these materials:
The abbreviations used in this patter are as followed:
1. Magic circle 6 (6)
2. 2 Sc in each stitch around (12)
3. (1 Sc, 2 Sc in next stitch) around. (18)
4. (1 Sc in next 2 Sts, 2 Sc in next St) around (24)
5. (1 Sc in next 3 Sts, 2 Sc in next St) around (30)
6-9. Sc around (30)
10. (1 Sc in next 3 Sts, Sc2tog in next St) around (24)
11. (1 Sc in next 2 Sts, Sc2tog in next St) around (18)
12. (1 Sc in next St, Sc2tog in next St) around (12) Be careful not to crochet part of the stuffing from found 13.
13. Sc2tog around (6)
14. Pull the thread through the loop on your hook to make a knot. Then, using your hook, weave the thread through the remaining stitches; pull tight to close the gap, and knot off leaving a long tail to sew with later.