In the full 28 minute video, Buren Smith, our 25-year veteran stone fabricator, demonstrates the following skills and techniques:
2. Using variable speed angle grinder;
3. Straight cutting with grinder and turbo blade;
4. Curved cutting with contour blade;
5. Smoothing curve cuts with drum wheel;
6. Polishing undermount sink with dry polishing pads;
7. Drill a faucet hole with Sure-Guide and dry core bit.
This video demonstrates fabrication of a rectangular undermount sink. These skills and tools can also be applied to fabricating oval undermount sinks and vessel bowls.
Please visit our website http://www.toolocity.com or call us at 1-800-980-7808 if you have questions regarding our diamond tools and granite fabrication.