Introduction: How to Defense From Danger for Women
This page will provide several examples of simple and easy techniques that can be used by women to protect themselves if they encountered any dangerous situation alone. Today, if we watch news on the televisions or the internet, we can see many crimes that make women as their victims. This is because women are physically weaker than men. Thus, they don’t have enough strength to fight and protect themselves when they are in danger.
However, with these easy-to-learn self defense techniques, it will certainly give confidence for women to fight back if they are all of sudden being attack by strangers. Note to women, these technique were not design to bring down your opponent, but to give you a chance to escape from the situation. Please immediately report the situation to the police and they will handle the rest of the case.
There are five techniques given in this page. Don’t worry, they are all easy to be learn. Just have confidence with yourself and you can quickly understand all the steps and use it when necessary.
Step 1: Wrist Release Movement
Consider this situation for now. You are walking alone in a lonely street. Suddenly, someone appears in front of you and grabs your right hand with his left hand. This is what you need to do.
1. Soon as he grabs your wrist, quickly take your hand into a fist shape.
• Hold your fist tightly.
2. Twist your right hand in the clockwise motion as hard as you can.
• We do this step is because human arm can’t twist out so far. Thus, at some point, he needs to let go of your hand. But, make sure you put a strong force while twisting his hand.
3.Quickly pull your hand towards you after you have twisted his hand.
4. When your hand is free, run as fast as you can and report it at the police station.
Note: This technique usually use by women when someone grabs their hands because it can be considered among the easiest technique to do. Everything need to be done quickly to make sure of your safety.
Step 2: Eye Gouge
Next technique is called eye-gouging. Eye-gouging is a technique use to press someone eyes by using fingers or any solid objects. This is because eye is one of the fragile parts that you can take advantage when you are in danger.
Again, consider the situation where the attacker grab you from the front of your body and your hands are free at the same time, these are few steps that you can do to save your life.
1. Look directly into his face.
2. Check whether you can reach his head or not.
3. Put your hand on the either side of the attacker’s face.
• Make sure to hold his head tightly.
4. Now, put your thumbs directly into both of his eyes.
5. Press both thumbs into both of his eyes as hard as possible.
6. When he loses his hands around you, hit his head by using your elbow.
• Make sure to him hard.
• Use the tip of your elbow because it can give a strong pain on his face.
7. Run away while he is distracted with pain.
Step 3: Biting Hand
Biting can be considered as a technique that is frequently use by women to save their life when they encounter danger. However, women need to know that biting only is not enough. Thus, I will explain a few extra steps that should be included while escaping from the attacker if they want to use the biting technique.
Please imagine this situation. You are walking and out of nowhere, someone grabs you from the back. His hand is now over your neck. How to escape? These are the instructions.
1. When his hand is tightly around your neck, bite his hand as hard as possible.
• The harder you bite, the greater the chances he will let his hand off of you.
2. Stomp your foot simultaneously while biting his hand.
• With the double pain that he feels, there will be extra chances he will let you go.
3. Immediately hit his stomach with your elbow.
4. When he is grunting from the pain, run as far as you can to save your life.
Step 4: Knee-kick Groin
Kicking the groin area can cause a very serious pain to the attacker, especially when the attacker is a man. If you kick this area hard, it might cause fatality to him. Thus, when you are in a very serious situation, it is encourage for you to use this technique. Besides, this is also one of the fastest ways to escape when you are trapped in danger.
To do this, you need to use all the strength that you have to kick so that it will give a strong impact to the attacker. These are the steps that you need to follow.
1. Again, consider the situation that you are being grabbed from the back, strongly stomp the attacker’s feet with your feet.
2. Hit his stomach with your elbow after that.
3. When he let his hands free, turn your body exactly in front of him.
• Look at his head.
• Check whether you can reach his head or not.
4. Next, grab his head.
5. Pull his head down straight to your knee.
6. Takes few steps back from him.
• Make sure that your body is facing the attacker's body.
7. With all your strength, kick directly to his groin area.
7. Quickly run for help after that.
• Don’t wait! You might be in more danger because you have given him extra pain and he might be so mad with you at that time.
Step 5: Umbrella Attack
Having an umbrella or any other long, solid, and strong object can be extra useful for yourself protection. Not only to protect your body from the rain, but to save your life in a dangerous situation too.
Try to imagine this situation; the attacker is grabbing your neck from the front. Follow these steps.
1. Bring the umbrella around the hand.
• Place it exactly on the arm bend which is the elbow.
• Elbow is one of the crucial points you can use like the eye, to save your life.
2. Now, press the umbrella down at the bend area.
3. Force it fully down towards your waist.
• The attacker’s head will go down if you manage to do this step.
4. When his head is at the lower level, push your umbrella exactly to his throat.
5. When he lost his grip, quickly escape from that dangerous situation.
Note: In the pictures, she used a hard tree twig to replace the umbrella.
Therefore, these are the 5 different techniques that are easy to be followed by women. Though they are easy, these techniques still require some practices. You can spend at least 10 minutes per week to practice these techniques. By doing that, you can get yourself used to them and when you are in the real dangerous situation, you won't be panic anymore.
To make the learning easier, get a partner and start practicing. However, keep in mind that these techniques are just to escape from the danger. Quickly ask for help from the policeman once you have escaped from that dangerous situation.
As an advise, it is better for you to bring friends or anyone else to keep you company while walking outside because the chance of being attacked by stranger is lower in that condition. This is truly important especially for women. No matter where you are, safety always comes first!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.