Introduction: How to Delete Cookies in Firefox?
How to Delete Cookies in Mozilla Firefox Browser?
1. Open your Firefox browser, and click on the "Tools" tab at the top of the page.
2. Select "Options" from the drop-down menu, and then click on "Privacy."
3. Click on, "Remove Individual Cookies."
4. This will open another window that will list all cookies individually.
5. You are given the option to remove all cookies, or to remove cookies from individual websites.
6. Remove an individual cookie by highlighting it on the list and then selecting "Delete cookie."
7. Remove all cookies by clicking on the option that says "Remove All Cookies."
8. Now cookies are removed on your Firefox browser.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.