Introduction: How to Disable SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 in IIS 7 on Windows
How to Disable SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 in IIS 7 on Windows
- Open up the Registry. Start...Run...regedit...OK
- Navigate to HKey_Local_Machine \System\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SCHANNEL\Protocols
- Create the Server Key under both SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0 if they don't already exist.
- Select Server, right click and select New...DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Name it Enabled, Ensure the value is 0
- Do Likewise for SSL v3.
- After changes have been made, Reboot your Computer/Server
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.