1. Exfoliate: Take some of the dead skin off our heels in the shower or bath, using a scrub or a pumice stone.
2. Moisturize: Moisturize feet and legs immediately after getting out with Olay Quench Daily Lotion with Shimmer.
3. Push the cuticles: While you have the moisturizer on, gently push down the cuticles on toe nails if needed.
4. Prepare the tools: Pre-dip cotton swabs with polish remover and prepare some TP to make a toe separator.
5. Paint: Base coat first, then two coats of color. Use a light hand. Add a top coat and dry for at least 30 minutes.
Tip: Run a swab with remover over the nails before painting to clean up any oil left from moisturizing.