1. Brush Hair to One Side: Pin with 2-3 bobby pins in the middle of your head at the back. Pull out tendrils in the front for a softer look
2. Brush Hair from Other Side: Comb hair back from the other side.
3. Twist and Pin: Flatten hair over thumb and twist as you lift up. Pin.
4. Make a Knot: Tie hair above the twist into a gentle knot and pin.
5. Finish with Hairspray: Use a liberal amount of hairspray. We recommend Pantene Classic. Pin back tendrils for a more polished look.
TIP: Buy bobby pins to match you hair color.