Main blog: http://installpokemongo.blogspot.com/
From Wikipedia: "Pokémon Go (stylized Pokémon GO) is a free-to-play location-based, augmented reality game developed and published by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. It was initially released in selected countries in July 2016. In the game, players use a mobile device's GPS capability to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player."
Follow the steps listed below if you own an Android device and want to play and run Pokemon Go. :)
Do it at your own risk.
Step 1: Obtaining the APK File
All the Steps:
All the applications and games made for Android are saved in the APK format. Various third party websites also host these APK files for quite a few applications and games. You can download these APK files from third party websites(example: apkmirror.com). To obtain the latest APK file for the game, follow the steps listed below:
1. Visit http://www.apkmirror.com/
2. APKMirror is a website that hosts the APK files of multiple Android Apps from the Google Play Store. Android smartphone users can download these files from the website without any hassle.
3. Regarding safety and security concerns, the website has a pretty good record and is used by many people across the globe. Scan report(VirusTotal) - https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/ee3120228a7991e... You can also scan a particular APK file using other websites made for this task.
4. Search for "Pokemon Go" on the website or simply Click here to visit the page directly.
5. Scroll down and click on the download symbol and then the "Download Now" button.
6. Once you've clicked the button, the download should automatically begin. Once complete, simply open the file like any other program and install it. Enjoy!
You can directly download the game (v0.33.0) by visiting the following link: http://www.apkmirror.com/wp-content/themes/APKMirror/download.php?id=107320