Introduction: How to Draw Andromeda and Other Constellations
You will need:
Step 1: Andromeda
Body and right hand (for Andromeda):
1. Draw a upside-down triangle
2. Draw a slightly diagonal line starting from the top left corner of the upside-down triangle
3. Draw a straight line above it
1. On the top right corner of the triangle (or the body that doesn't look like a body) draw a slightly diagonal line (leaning to the right side for you, left side for Andromeda) that is roughly the same height as the right hand (for Andromeda, not your right).
Left hand (for Andromeda):
1. From the top right (right for you, not for Andromeda) corner of the triangle, draw a short straight line
2. Draw a diagonal line (it's heading downwards, to the right (right for you, not Andromeda)
1.From the bottom corner of the triangle, draw a diagonal line and a vertical line starting from there.
2. Draw a diagonal line (heading left and to the top) then draw the same thing that you drew for the other leg
If you're confused (which you probably are) just look at the photos.
Wow, right and left, left and right, I'm getting confused
Step 2: Aries
Step 3: Taurus
Taurus looks better than this.
Step 4: Orion
Step 5: Perseus
Step 6: Canis Major and Canis Minor
I'm certain you'll find out how to draw Canis Minor.