You will need the following:
• Your fabric. In this case the piece for the top of the stocking.
• A piece of stabilizer. Stabilizer prevents the stitching from puckering the fabric.
• A sharp sewing machine needle
• Machine embroidery thread. Rayon is slightly shinier than Polyester but much more expensive. I got mine at http://www.metroemb.com/store/
• Design files on a flash drive
• A threaded bobbin
Step 1: File Setup
Kayelee sent me a zipped file that contained a separate file for each letter and number.
Make a folder on your flash drive called EmbF5 . Place a folder inside that folder called MyDesign. (No Space) Copy the design files that you purchased inside that folder.