Introduction: How to Fix Double Press Apostrophe and Quotes in Windows 10
This video will show you how to fix double press apostrophe and quotes in Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows Key
2. Go to settings
3. Go to time & language
4. Go down to region & language
5. Click on English United Kingdom (May be different on other machines) and click on the options button.
6. Now you need to click add keyboard, in my video I select US as this is the keyboard I am using.
7. You will now need to click on the international keyboard and then click the remove button.
8. Restart and check that the settings have worked (YOU MUST RESTART).
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.