This video will show you how to fix double press apostrophe and quotes in Windows 10.
1. Press the Windows Key
2. Go to settings
3. Go to time & language
4. Go down to region & language
5. Click on English United Kingdom (May be different on other machines) and click on the options button.
6. Now you need to click add keyboard, in my video I select US as this is the keyboard I am using.
7. You will now need to click on the international keyboard and then click the remove button.
8. Restart and check that the settings have worked (YOU MUST RESTART).
I am not responsible for anything that happens on your machine and these tutorials are to be used at your own risk. If in doubt contact an IT professional.