Introduction: How to Get All Day Eye Makeup
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Get-All-Day-Eye-Makeup Reapplying your eye makeup throughout the day is a pain. To make sure your look lasts from work to happy hour, try these tips.
1. Eye Cream: Only apply underneath the eye (not all around as you would at night) to prevent eyeshadow smearing. We recommend Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum.
2. Primer: Apply CoverGirl/Olay's Simply Ageless Serum Primer on the lid of your eye, or all over your face if you're using face makeup as well.
3. Concealer: Apply to the eyelid and continue up to the eyebrow. Here we used CoverGirl/Olay's Simply Ageless Concealer.
4. Cream Eyeshadows: Use the rounded end of CoverGirl's Smokey Shadow Blast all over the lid and all the way up to the eyebrow if you'd like a dramatic look. Next, switch to the pointy end and apply in the crease of your eye and down the corner making a V shape. Blend it in.
5. Powder Eyeshadows: Layer the colors on the eyelid, shading for the desired look. We like the CoverGirl Eye Enhancer 4 Kit Shadow.
6. Eyeshadow Highlight: Apply just beneath the eyebrow.
7. Powder: Take a small amount and dab over the eyelid area. This helps set the makeup for all day wear.
8. Eyeliner: Apply CoverGirl's Liquiline Blast Eyeliner as close to your lash line as possible.
9. Eyeshadow: Re-trace the eyeliner for extra staying power.
10. Eyeliner: Apply to the bottom eyelid as you did earlier on the top.
11. Mascara: Add CoverGirl's Lash Blast Volume Blasting mascara to add volume and emphasize your lashes.
TIP: Layering is the key to long lasting makeup.