Introduction: How to Get Your Dog to Shake (After You've Taught Them to Sit).
When you get a dog, what's better then being able to teach your dog some cool tricks and how it off to your friends? Hopefully you find the procedure helpful in teaching your dog to shake!
1. Tell your dog to sit.
2. Tell them to shake 2 or 3 times (they won’t the first few times don’t worry).
3. Reach down and take their paw and shake it.
4. Then say good boy or good girl.
5. Give them a treat of your choice.
6. Do steps 1-4 multiple times over multiple days.
7. After this you will see the result that your dog will shake since he or she knows she’s getting a treat.