http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-to-Get-a-Great-Holiday-Eye-Look The holidays are a great time to try a shimmery eye. Here's how to do it.
1. Eye Primer: Apply the concealer or primer directly to your eyelids and rub it in with your fingers. Here we use CoverGirl Invisible Concealer.
2. Eyeshadow #1: Apply the first color (dark pink) of CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Shadows in Blossoms to the top of your eyelids.
3. Eyeshadow #2: Now apply the second color. In this example we use the navy blue in CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 4 Kit Shadows in Crystal Waters. Apply it in a V shape starting at the corner of your eyelid.
4. Eyeshadow #3: For this example we use CoverGirl's Eye Enhancers 1 Kit Shadow in Shimmering Onyx to intensify this into a nice bold look. Pay special attention to blending the colors together; you don't want it to look like separate colors.
5. Eyeliner: Start in the middle of the upper eyelid pulling it out but staying as close as possible to the lash line. Add your wing by going straight out or up towards your eyebrow. We recommend CoverGirl LineExact Liquid Liner.
6. Bottom Eyeliner: Apply CoverGirl Exact Eyelights Eye Brightening Eyeliner to your bottom water line to make the whole look come together.
7. Mascara: Apply some sparkly mascara like CoverGirl's LashBlast Luxe Mascara.
8. Lips and Shimmer: Use something pale for your lips; with a bold eye look pale lips is definitely the way to go. Add shimmer on any exposed skin you would like to. We recommend Olay Quench Daily Lotion Plus Shimmer.