Introduction: How to Get the Hollywood Glam Look
http://www.styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/How-To-Get-The-Hollywood-Glam-Look In this video, Shiloe shows us her version of Hollywood glam and how to get the look.
1. Prep and Foundation: Make sure you skin in moisturized and has a matte finish. We recommend DDF's Weightless Defense Oil-Free Hydrator. Apply foundation and set with powder.
2. Eyeshadow: Choose a shadow kit with shimmer for that glam look. CoverGirl's Eye Enhancer's 4-Kit has the shadows you need. Start with the highlighting color and use all over your lid. Blend the next lightest color just above the crease. Next use the contouring color on the outer corners of the eye for added depth.
3. Eyeliner: Here we use CoverGirl's Liquiline Blast to line the upper lash line. You can make dots and then connect them with the smudge tip if your hand in unsteady. Don't forget to flick the outer corners out for that cat eye effect.
4. Mascara: Apply mascara to top and bottom lashes as well. We recommend CoverGirl's Lash Perfection in black.
5. Lips: Red says Hollywood Glam. First start with lip liner such as CoverGirl's Lip Perfection Lip Liner. Fill in the whole lip with the liner to hold the top coat of gloss. Here we use CoverGirl's Natureluxe Gloss Balm to top off the look.
6. Blush: Use CoverGirl's Instant Cheekbones on the apples of the cheek to give a touch of color.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.